An Teach Lacha, is a beautifully restored cottage that was once the home of the team of gardeners that worked on the County Clare property when it was owned by the MacNamara family. It was vacated in 1936 and quickly fell into disrepair. However, the ducks living on the grounds saw the potential and adopted this building as their own so it is know by many local Clare people as "The Duck House"!
The building was tastefully restored and is now a luxurious house with all modern facilities.
An Teach Lacha is located across the courtyard from the River Spa and the Aqua & Fitness Club, and overlooks the river. It has it's own private parking and garden. Access to theAqua & Fitness Club is free of charge when staying in the cottage.
It is ideal for golfers, families and groups.